Monday, March 11, 2013

Brief Hiatus

In case you hadn't heard...I totally ate it at the gym and sprained my wrist.  Actually, the doctor said, "Your x-ray is clear, but you are so bruised and exhibiting so much pain in a certain area that I'm worried you'll knock your hand again and actually break the bone I'm looking at...so you need to wear this splint for ten days and we'll x-ray you again."

Thusly, I have not been participating in much of anything--though Brun and I did go swimming yesterday--because my mangled wrist is pretty limiting.  I've noticed my hand/arm gets really tired when I'm doing a lot of stuff with it:  I can't even wash my hair without getting tired or my wrist feeling painful.  But once I get this sucker off (hopefully Friday!), we'll get back on track.  In the mean time, please enjoy pictures of my injury and subsequent trip to SF Zoo for Liz's birthday!


Don't forget to check out Recipes...Bruno cooked something for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment