Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day One! And Kebabs!

Soooo, today I woke up at my normal time thinking I would have time to do the "Week 1, Day 2" run from my Couch to 5K app, but I completely underestimated what items I would need to gather before leaving and ended up having to just jog for a while on the treadmill.  Bruno is planning to do a mini triathlon in April, so I figured it will be a good goal to work towards.  I probably won't be able to get off work for it, but I'll try going to the gym to complete the same stuff using the treadmills, cycle machines, and swim laps.

In the mean time, and I'm sure it's completely uninteresting to you, here's my food log for the day.  I'll do a separate post with recipes for anything I cook after each daily entry, so be sure to check the "Recipes" section in the sidebar ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment