Sunday, February 24, 2013

Swimming, Swimming, in a Swimming Pool

Bruno went with me to 24Hour Fitness with a seven day pass to try out the pool.  And we discovered--he's terrible at floating!  So strange!  So we're going to have to figure out how to teach him to float better---his hips keep sinking, and I can't quite figure out how to explain "hips up!"

We swam around for about 45 minutes, so that was nice.   I made two things tonight, so make sure you check out Recipes!

I'm not really sure what to do about the food log...I'm using the "My FitnessPal" app, but there are some things I can't find or I'm not sure the name of so I have to substitute...especially since we had dim sum today.  There are a couple things more I'm sure I should have added--I'm positive I don't have a whole meal's worth of calories leftover today--but I have no idea what would even be similar enough to use as the log.  I suppose I'll just have to be careful to find workarounds from now on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment